D'Addario EJ43 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Light TensionRegular price £12.50
Pro-Arté, the world's most popular classical strings are D'Addario's premium classical guitar string sets. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Light tension version of the best selling Pro Arte series
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0275, .0317, .0397 Basses .028, .033, .042
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh