Electro-Harmonix Grand Canyon Delay & LooperRegular price £230.00
The EHX Grand Canyon is Electro-Harmonix’s most advanced multifunction delay and looper pedal. It’s equipped with 12 effect types plus a fully featured looper capable of recording and overdubbing the Grand Canyon’s effects.
The pedal provides superior sound quality, up to three seconds of delay time, tap tempo and nine tap divide settings, stereo output, 13 presets, programmable EXP pedal settings, high quality analog bypass with soft switching and more.
- Advanced multifunction delay and looper with up to three seconds of delay time
- 12 effect types that cover a ton of tonal real estate to fuel your creativity: ECHO, MOD, MULTI, REVERSE, DMM, TAPE, REVERB, PITCH, SHIM, SAMPLE/HOLD, DRUM, DOUBLER
- Tails feature. Select whether the echoes fade out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass mode
- Tap tempo with nine tap divide subdivisons
- Up to 16 minutes of recording time on the fully featured looper
- Loop audio remains in the Grand Canyon until you erase it, even after removing power
- 13 presets can be saved or recalled
- 3-button footswitch connector for remote operation
- Power adapter included
We are able to offer free local delivery within the Neath Port Talbot and Swansea areas for orders over £50, otherwise it will cost £3.00. If you live outside of these areas we can provide a quote for delivery using either Royal Mail or another delivery partner starting from £7.50 within the mainland of the UK. All orders over £99 will qualify for free delivery. Please get in contact with us and we can work out how best to get the products to you in a cost effective way. If your order's shipping rate doesn't seem correct please get in touch and we get in contact with you to check.
Please note that we are currently unable to sell outside of the United Kingdom.
We take the health and wellbeing of customers very seriously and can work with you to ensure that we can deliver the items in a contact free manner.
You can leave an order note on any specific requirements you have at the checkout and we will be in touch with you to confirm you are happy with the delivery arrangements.
CLICK & COLLECT
Click & collect orders can be arranged in advance for you to collect from the store quickly. If you select this option in your order at the checkout we will get in-touch to arrange a suitable time that works for you.
Please remember our opening hours are 9:30-5pm Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat, closed on Tue & Thur. We are closed on Bank Holidays and Sundays and during the festive period our hours will differ, please check Google or Facebook for our holiday hours.